Now that I have my blog back, I can slowly start knocking off some of my todo list. I am updating this September 2013.
Here is what I am working on adding to the site in the way of features.
New number 1, I need to update my travel section.
2. I need to add a tool bar to make it easy for the other feeds, Facebook, Twitter, etc. And add 1. Add Google+ — Hellen, Thank you for that recommendation!
7. I need to conduct interviews. I need to interview a couple of authors and maybe a pastor and an atheist or two. Who else?
8. I need to add in audio and some (9) video — not music for the sake of music. Although, I may give ya’ll some (10) links to online radio stations? What genres should I link in? Jazz? CCM? Country? Russian? Rock?
11. I think I will try to add an RSS feed for the stock market and headline news … I told you I really was a GEEK!!! And that was a challenge I had set for myself on my old site and never finished …. But, I may put those on the business site.
3, 4, 5 & 6 have been worked on.
3. I need to bring http://www.hightechconsulting.com back online. And (4.) I need to link to that site. In fact, the wordpress software is so easy, I will use wp to develop that site as a corporate blog.
5. I need to ADD pictures!!!
6. I need to fix some bugs. ESPECIALLY the linking issue (6b). I do not know what I did, but linking started working again. Not below.
Hahahaha. After I blogged on some of the bugs in WordPress. Some got fixed. Some others did not.
At least they listened? I know they didn’t seem to listen when I reported the issues. Oh well.