Democrats shutdown golf courses out of fear.

Would you believe the Democrats are shutting down golf courses out of fear that someone might get a picture of our President golfing instead of working to fix his shutdown?

Well.

Either they have, or they have not.

Since golf courses are not essential services, they are shutdown.

And using the rhetorical tools the Good Lord endowed me with, I ask the question, is it because they fear their ‘fearless leader’ being caught on the golf course instead of at work?

And CNN and ABC think they can out rhetoric me?

Not on their good days when I am asleep can they do that. OK, maybe they can 20% of the time, but the other 80% of the time, they do not have a chance.

So, when will our ‘fearless leader’ go back to work?

Wayne

Advertisements

About Wayne

First, I blogged on blogger, then Myspace - soon I was consistently ranked. Next, I quit. Then the blogging addiction came back .... Comments are appreciated. Not nice comments are edited. You can follow me at the top right.
This entry was posted in Blogging, News, Politics and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s