What would you do first if you were President?
Do our politicians think about that? Or, do they only think about the glory?
President Lincoln died an ordinary man. His glasses were held together by string.
He led by simplicity. He led as a man from the streets.
And for that, I have always respected him.
Technically, he was my family’s enemy. And his successors hunted us.
But, he got past that.
My family, and I, got past that.
What would you do as President?
What would I do?
Unlimited power for 6 months?
1. Term limits.
2. Eliminate lobbyists.
3. Mandatory military service for all relatives of politicians.
4. Mandatory Reduction in Senator’s, Congressmen’s, and welfare payments any year the budget is not balanced.
5. Reduction in taxes – mandatory.
6. A three-tier tax system without deductions (other than business expenses).
7. No foreign government welfare.
8. No business welfare.
9. A 6 year ban from politics for any party guilty of bribery.
10. Term limits for judges, and a system for automatic impeachment for any government official violating the Constitution.
If I was President, would that be a start?