Translate my page
- NPR reports US soldiers in Iraq.
- Romney or bust?
- Debunking the Myth of the “Welfare Queen”: Who Actually Receives TANF Benefits?
- Legislators paid to discriminate against children.
- Mexicans Call Schools ‘Evil.’
- U.S. triples foreign arms sales in 2011
- Rahm Emanuel are you a racist?
- Cool hurricane tracking map
- Veterans Affairs parodies Patton in video
- Norway’s liberals are STUPID.
Wayne’s Blog Calendar
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Africa Aircraft Apple Art Aviation Blog Blogging Book Reviews Business Christianity Church Planting Computing Cosmology Creation Culture Dating Economics Europe Evolution Extinction Family Genesis God Leadership Marriage Men Music News Nikon Oracle People Photography Politics Relationship Religion Science Sex Society Teaching Transportation Travel TV Ukraine Uncategorized US Air Force US Army US Navy Woman Women Writing
Blog Index by Categories
Author Archives: Wayne
Friends, They actually state No U.S. Troops, But An Army Of Contractors In Iraq. But, in the article, they go on to mention an army of contractors and civilians. But, they don’t mention the soldiers I met on a plane … Continue reading
Friends, I was not overly impressed by Mitt Romney. He did OK, but I did not get the feeling I get when I watch JFK saying, “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do … Continue reading
Reblogged from Women's Law Project Blog: In February of this year, a blogger wrote about their experience observing an 11th grade classroom. The post discusses a student performing a poem that mocks a poor woman who encourages her seven children … Continue reading
Friends, Would you believe Legislators get paid for their votes? I don’t believe it either. Legislators don’t protect children. Given large contributions by Unions, four legislators refused to vote and pass a bill protecting children from predators. I think that … Continue reading
Friends, Is teaching children about drugs, sex, and rock and roll evil? Ironically, the MEDIA admitted this. But, they call the parents opposed to this Evil ‘fundamentalism.’ “What happens is that those people are using the school as a way … Continue reading
Reblogged from CNN Security Clearance: By Mike Mount, CNN Senior National Security Producer International weapons sales by the United States tripled last year to a record high of $66.3 billion, according to a congressional report that noted big fighter jet … Continue reading
Friends, 11 police officers were demoted from Rahm’s police detail. The reason? “The color of your skin is your sin,” the police commander told one of the policemen. Rahm? Do you support your police commander? Or, will you fire the … Continue reading
Friends, For those of you who have not lived through a hurricane, you have truly MISSED something memorable. Here is a cool hurricane tracking map: USA Today. Here is an update on the storm headed to the Republican Convention. NOAA … Continue reading
Friends, Many people are complaining about this video. Personally? I did not find it that offensive. Not the best actor, but who would you expect government parasites to hire? OK, sorry about that jab. The overall tone of the TWO … Continue reading