It looks like the President's health care law is getting the treatment it deserves. The 5 member conservative majority on the Supreme Court not only subjected the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (a.k.a. ObamaCare) to scrutiny but asked the necessary hard questions to the U.S. Solicitor General about the constitutionality not only of the penalty someone has to pay if they do not have health coverage but also the logic behind the individual mandate itself.
Translate my page
- NPR reports US soldiers in Iraq.
- Romney or bust?
- Debunking the Myth of the “Welfare Queen”: Who Actually Receives TANF Benefits?
- Legislators paid to discriminate against children.
- Mexicans Call Schools ‘Evil.’
- U.S. triples foreign arms sales in 2011
- Rahm Emanuel are you a racist?
- Cool hurricane tracking map
- Veterans Affairs parodies Patton in video
- Norway’s liberals are STUPID.
Wayne’s Blog Calendar
- Africa Aircraft Apple Art Aviation Blog Blogging Book Reviews Business Christianity Church Planting Computing Cosmology Creation Culture Dating Economics Europe Evolution Extinction Family Genesis God Leadership Marriage Men Music News Nikon Oracle People Photography Politics Relationship Religion Science Sex Society Teaching Transportation Travel TV Ukraine Uncategorized US Air Force US Army US Navy Woman Women Writing
Blog Index by Categories